|Product Dimensions||23 x 5 x 5 cm; 300 Grams|
- Everbuild Industrial & Glazing Silicone Sealant Brushed Steel - 295ml
Everbuild Everflex 225 Contract Industrial and Glazing Silicone Sealant in a mid modulus acetoxy cure sealant that adhere to most smooth and non-porous materials. This quick curing silicone remains permanently flexible, providing a water proof seal that is temperature resistant to 200°c. Ideal for sealing glass to glass, glass to aluminium or other metals, ideal for butt and channel glazing. Sealing around worktops, laminated panels or for industrial uses such as gasket sealing . Everflex 225 can also be used as an adhesive for fixing uPVC trims and cladding. This gunable silicone sealant can also be used for general draught-proofing.
- BUILDER GRADE – Everbuild Everflex 225 Contract Industrial & Glazing Silicone is permanently flexible for a weather-tight, temperature-resistant seal up to 200˚C.
- ANTI-MOULD PROPERTIES – Contains a powerful anti-fungal compound to prevent mould growth and discolouration.
- VERSATILE – Seals glass to glass, glass to aluminium, glass to metal, and channel glazing. Use to seal worktops and laminated panels, timber and uPVC windows, and aluminium gutters.
- FAST DRYING – Everbuild Everflex 225 Contract Industrial & Glazing Silicone skins over in ten minutes at 20˚C. Fully cures at a rate of 4mm per 24 hours, dependent on humidity and temperature.
- EASY TO APPLY – Applies easily with a caulk, sealant or adhesive gun. We recommend using the Everbuild Power Pro Heavy Duty Sealant / Adhesive Cartridge Applicator Gun.
Free delivery on all orders of £40 and over.
Same-Day delivery on all orders if you're based within 10 miles of WD3 3LE.
We accept the following payment methods:
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
You can return any item purchased from Greens Essentials within 30 days of the delivery date.